• ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Sure, why not...

I wear a 15 as well and know how hard it is to find foot apparel...You had to have actively sought out a pair of these to find a pair that big...
    on my fob(a small base) the showers were like 100 yds away from my room over rocks and crap. over the first three months we were there i stubbed my toes numerous times and broke 2 pairs of flip flops. i decided it was time for a change. the px(basically an army wal-mart) on a nearby base sold crocs, but never had any in my size(13), so i got online and ordered some. i thought it would be really funny to order a bright orange pair, and it was. until i went to take a shower while the csm(the highest ranking enlisted person in a unit) was on his way to dinner. he was not amused. especially when i told him i bought them to match my orange lenses(on my fob you were required to use protective eyewear at all times when outside), and didnt they go well together. i got a thorough dressing down, and from then on only went to the showers under cover of darkness. ive still got them, although they are very rarely worn these days.

Last edited:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I call shenanigans and want to bring this to the floor for debate. *While I haven't completed the Hemingway Man Requirements, I have driven to Vegas in a carbureted rx7. *A stipulation needs to be added to the above violation, *I have my hair trimmed at a salon, for half price, by a hot chick, while I stare at scantily clad hot chicks with bad ass tattoos.

Men get their hair cut by barbers, in a barbershop. Said barber should be able to competently discuss guns, hunting, sports, politics and know the latest dirty jokes. The barber should also look at you strangely if you ask about highlighting or getting your nails done. Other acceptable answers are cutting/shaving your own hair, or not cutting your hair at all.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    AUTOMATIC MAN CARD REVOKE if you personaly ,,, or you allow any other person to stick anything up your bunghole!!!! this includes gerbils, beads, rubber objects, bottles, toy cars, etc....

I've had some sort of long tube shoved up there, during which they also pumped me full of air.

Do I get points for the SERIOUSLY world class farts afterwards? Or do I lose points for being sedated?

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    The real question is, How many of you have completed Hemingway's requirements for being a Man?

1.Plant a Tree - Yes, several
    2.Fight a Bull - Fought, no; ridden, yes.
    3. Write a novel - Do I get credit for multiple short stories (all non-published as of today)?
    4.Father a child - 2, in fact

Not sure if partial credit is an option, though.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Full revocation of mancard for any and all men that worry to much about what makes other men not men. this thread is ridiculous

Welcome to INGO and thank you so much for sharing post number 24 with us.

I entertained similar thoughts when starting the thread and yet still felt the entertainment factor could be worth the risk as well as afording me the opportunity to ridicule the insufferable. Sorry you couldn't resist the yearn to rub elbows in this thread and may have gotton your feelings hurt as a result.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    man card revoked for wearing any shoes that do not have a complete upper to them. i.e. - slide in shoes

I work in an office - slide on loafers rock.

Also, I'm rarely caught in my own house without my slippers on! Damn those things keep your feet warm and cozy.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    The real question is, How many of you have completed Hemingway's requirements for being a Man?

1.Plant a Tree
    Planted quite a few.

2.Fight a Bull
    Nope, wouldn't know how to go about this.

3. Write a novel
    Four to date, but so far nothing good enough to get published.

4.Father a child
    Three times. All boys.

I guess we need to arrange for an INGO bullfight so that some of us can finish out our requirements.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    ive never faught a bull, but I sure as hell have ran FAST away from an angry one who wanted to give me another butt hole!! growing up we were out "cow tipping" and my buddy tried to tip a bull, WRONG MOVE!!!!!

Top Bottom