• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    ive never faught a bull, but I sure as hell have ran FAST away from an angry one who wanted to give me another butt hole!! growing up we were out "cow tipping" and my buddy tried to tip a bull, WRONG MOVE!!!!!

You're like a living crayola crayon box, man.

If cow tipping comes up these days, I can't help but think of tractor tipping in the movie "Cars".

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I am in a lot of trouble. I love wearing flip flops or leather sandals in the summer. Never do I wear Birkenstocks. I ain't no hippy.

I wore a pink breast cancer awareness tie to work last Friday. I got a lot of high fives and compliments. I also own a 'salmon' coloured shirt. I wear a manbag to work as well as a suit and tie.

I also own Robin Hood on DVD starring Kevin Costner. Bonus points: I own The Princess Bride on DVD. It takes a real man to admit to liking that movie. Every man should strive to be a Westley... just saying. Equal parts of him and Mal from Firefly make for a pretty epic dude.

I say man cards should be revoked for any occurance of the lifetime movie channel being on your bro's television. If you go over to their house, turn on the tube and it's on lifetime... that's a sixer. If they're single and live alone, it's a keg.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Your man card has been revoked if you star in a kid's comedy

Vin Diesel - The Pacifier
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - Jingle All the Way
    Hulk Hogan - Suburban Commando

They've all had their man card revoked!

I rest my case.

Do 'Real Men' Wear Flip-Flops? - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com
    "Metrosexual," of course, is the once-ubiquitous buzzword used to describe a man who spends an inordinate amount of time and money on his personal appearance.
    The metrosexual movement spawned shows like “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,” the idea that it's OK for men to get manicures and pedicures and an inestimable number of debates about the relative merits of men's hair-styling products.
    However, the aversion to men baring their toes applies even to those who openly embrace the metrosexual lifestyle but have gotten more than their fill of flip-flop fashion.
    “The flip-flop thing for men really got out of control,” said Dallas lifestyle guru Steve Kemble, who hosts a segment called “Stylin Steve” on the Dallas FOX affiliate KDFW and is a member of US Weekly's Fashion Police.
    “I'm always baffled at what makes men think women will be attracted to them in a two-for-$10 pair of Wal-Mart flip-flops,” he said. “No one wants to look at a man's dirty, hairy, nasty toes. And whenever you see a man wearing flip-flops, 90 percent are not groomed toes — that probably hurt the cause of flip-flops more than anything else.”

Put some shoes on if you can aford to buy shoes.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I am in a lot of trouble. I love wearing flip flops or leather sandals in the summer. Never do I wear Birkenstocks. I ain't no hippy.

I wore a pink breast cancer awareness tie to work last Friday. I got a lot of high fives and compliments. I also own a 'salmon' coloured shirt. I wear a manbag to work as well as a suit and tie.

I also own Robin Hood on DVD starring Kevin Costner. Bonus points: I own The Princess Bride on DVD. It takes a real man to admit to liking that movie. Every man should strive to be a Westley... just saying. Equal parts of him and Mal from Firefly make for a pretty epic dude.

I say man cards should be revoked for any occurance of the lifetime movie channel being on your bro's television. If you go over to their house, turn on the tube and it's on lifetime... that's a sixer. If they're single and live alone, it's a keg.

The unmanly factor of the Princess Bride is totally cancelled out because it has Andre the Giant in it! In a speaking role no less.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Never carry anything that looks anything a purse. Murse, satchel, Or whatever. Fanny packs are worse than a friggin' man purse.
    [/color]

Exception to the fanny pack/manbag rule: If it's one that carries a firearm, or any other manly characterized supply, and one lacks adequate clothing pocket-room/inability to wear a belt.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    I get my hair cut at a salon. She's family so its free. Plus she has a hot chick on either side of her chair! :D One of them Packs a 9mm too! :draw:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

OH NO !!! Not Mandals!!!! :D

Hemingway

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Indiana

That's one of the least manly videos I've ever seen. That gets a straight up "Queer as a Football Bat" Rating. Everything in it screams castration.

1. Real men don't have TWO computers. They use #2 pencils. Better yet, they are in the garage working on something.
    2. They don't have fanny packs and they sure as heck don't have suspender fanny packs.
    3. Real men don't have gelled hair and look as if they're so unhealthy a cheesesteak would put them over into coronary land. Not to mention all the medication and eye drops.
    4. If you aren't a cop in uniform, a woman or a serial rapist, you have no business carrying a taser.
    5. Thumb cuffs. Nuff said.

As a matter of fact, real men wouldn't even participate in this thread so I've just immasculated myself to the point I'm going to have to go eat raw meat, smoke some unflitered Luckys, slap some broad on the butt, listen to some Johnny Cash and go ride a '65 Triumph motorcycle.

Ya'll need to read this:
    OLD SCHOOL MAN: Gran Torino and the 31 Old School Man Habits of Walt Kowalski ? DEATH VALLEY MAGAZINE
    and then a real man needs to lock this thread and save us from ourselves.

Top Bottom