• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks to mschap's reminders, the check is in the mail. No, really! The check is actually in the mail!

​rhino out!

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Here is the SITREP- we need six more to make it happen. I am not trying to do the "last tour" thing but I am working a full time day job working with intellectually disabled adults Mon thru FRI, starting the first weekend in May I will be bouncing on FRI & SAT nights at a country club, and doing MCS. Some of you may be familiar with the Spartan Group out of IL, I have also been brought on as an adjunct instructor with them and will be writing their edged weapon curriculum as well as helping out with firearms. My time to travel to do MCS stuff at the prices I charge are coming to an end.

I believe this course provides a unique opportunity for the armed citizen to gain continuity in open hand combatives, edged weapons, impact weapons, and the pistol. I would really like to see this course happen, and because of that I am going to extend enrollment until 01 MAY. If you are on the fence then sign I want to thank all my cheerleaders here for pushing the course and supporting me. I have done my best to be one of those instructors without and ego, because the bottom line is that what I can do does not matter, it is what I can get you to do in two days. I am there to train you, not entertain you...well maybe a little.- George

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I was literally writing you an email to ask about the class status.

I am in.... working on a second since it is so far away.

Maybe I will just sleep in my truck.

Anyhow, sending the email and will get payment out as soon as I figure out the possible plus one.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm doing a class where I might actually get touched by someone else! If I can do it, the rest of you can! Sign-up!

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Hey someone who has already signed up, I scanned the thread trying to find the class dates, location and cost - can you point me to the appropriate post number in this thread, or an outside link I can go to for the info and the registration forms in case I could possibly make this work?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hey someone who has already signed up, I scanned the thread trying to find the class dates, location and cost - can you point me to the appropriate post number in this thread, or an outside link I can go to for the info and the registration forms in case I could possibly make this work?

The first message has this link: Modern Combative Systems LLC: 7 X 7 Linden, Indiana 21-22 JUN 2014

Just don't let George demo the brachial plexus strike on you...lol :):

I like to do that to myself when I feel like I need to take a seat quickly.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Thanks guys. There is no app to fill out. Call SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) Lisa at 717-889-1753 or email her at Cameo521@gmail.com and she will either answer or get right back to you. There will be plenty of touching, some good, more bad. Looking forward to coming out....ah, wrong choice of words but you know what I mean.- George

Top Bottom