• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Payment sent!

Now I need to find some lodging. Anybody have any suggestions?

There are half a dozen motels on the north end of Crawfordsville wher US-231 intersects with I-74. The Holiday Inn express is really nice, but a little more expensive than some of the others. The Ramada Inn is not bad. I haven't been inside any of the others (the old Dollar Inn is gone!).

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Thanks for the heads up guys. I will start looking into them. Don't want to stay in a tent because then I would have yet another excuse for being so sad in class.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Sorry guys. We have magic jack and sometimes it is jacked up. Rockhopper, Lisa said she wrote you back. Anyone else, Feel free to email me at mercop27@gmail.com with a phone number and she will call you ASAP.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Just got back from my second class with the Houston crew. Last year it was 7 X 7 and this year it was the 3 Gun Competency Couse, Advanced Combatives and Vehicle Tactics. At the end of the last day we did some FOF gunfight drills with air soft. Across the board, after experiencing both live fire training and our non ballistic combative pistol course, everyone agreed that it was the non ballistic FOF stuff that prepared them for the gunfight drills. What we saw was that regardless of the amount of previous live fire training, students were able to get repeatable COM hits without the use of sights during spontaneous confrontations using the MCS Drop Step. The hardest part was recovering from a foulded draw from concealmeant.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    The hardest part was recovering from a foulded draw from concealmeant.

I realized how easily I had fouled draws this winter. Extra clothes to push around while trying to present was quite the eye opener. This was all from staying stationary. I practice a lot more with my blue gun now.

Another big foul was drawing a mag for a reload and having my un-tucked shirt tail in my hand as well. Forced myself to continue the reload and then almost laughed at how silly I was.

Top Bottom