• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    These fine eye candy posts are always wonderful but tend to just fall short.... Now if there was a shoot where everyone brought their wow gun to share*** Now that would be a day that would go down in annuals.....

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    These fine eye candy posts are always wonderful but tend to just fall short.... Now if there was a shoot where everyone brought their wow gun to share*** Now that would be a day that would go down in annuals.....

I am always up for range time. Anyone near South Bend just yell. I'll bring a few rifle's including the AR50.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Anyone who's a member here is always welcome to shoot anything in my small collection. All I ask is that they use factory ammo.
    I get more joy of sharing my guns with others and the fellowship of like minded people more than just having pieces of metal in a safe.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Spencer rifle, issued 1863. Original metal, replacement wood, swapped RF breech block for CF. Possibly originally issued to the 72nd Indiana (going by serial number spans), part of Wilder's Lightning Brigade, seeing action throughout the Georgia campaign and Chickamauga.
    Spencer009_zps57e85731.jpg

Ruger P94DC, with factory integral laser that still works, and factory Hogue grips (less than 250 of these made):
    IMG_6389_zps37181cdc.jpg

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Love that Krink TT, I have one that isn't SBR'ed that I love because it was born the same uear as I was, 1962. A Russian PLO capture underfolder that I had restored to as close to original status by Ted Marshall, expert AK Builder.

As for what of my collection that is the coolest, anything that was born in 1962, I have several firearms, both long and handguns, that I found that were and I love shooting them.

I envy you that Ruger Spencer.... :)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    You can count on a range trip! I'll have at least one more Sten done by then. If would can find a heavy enough back stop I'll bring the 50!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Spencer rifle, issued 1863. Original metal, replacement wood, swapped RF breech block for CF. Possibly originally issued to the 72nd Indiana (going by serial number spans), part of Wilder's Lightning Brigade, seeing action throughout the Georgia campaign and Chickamauga.
    Spencer009_zps57e85731.jpg

Now that's what I am taking about! You lucky SOB :rockwoot: you scored there! That one is the coolest yet. I love the history and I have a weakness for lever guns.

Last edited:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Not that's what I am taking about! You lucky SOB :rockwoot: you scored there! That one is the coolest yet. I love the history and I have a weakness for lever guns.
    This one still sees action at reenactments, shooting modified 32 gauge shotgun shells instead of the old No. 56 Spencer round. I have a few 52 caliber BP rounds made up with 358 grain cast lead bullets. Haven't got up the nerve to fire them yet. Cleaning it is MUCH easier than cleaning the Sharps rifle.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    This one still sees action at reenactments, shooting modified 32 gauge shotgun shells instead of the old No. 56 Spencer round. I have a few 52 caliber BP rounds made up with 358 grain cast lead bullets. Haven't got up the nerve to fire them yet. Cleaning it is MUCH easier than cleaning the Sharps rifle.

That's just flat out cool. Glad to here is not just a safe queen too. You won't have any issue selling it if you were inclined either.

crazyj789

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Valparaiso
    Trigger Time I'm going to have to take you up on that offer to shoot your Krink when you get it :) that thing just looks amazing. Hopefully my stamp will be back by then an I will bring out my PTR91 PDW 308win SBR

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    For me it's my SBR AR. I've carried issue weapons most of my life. There was always something I wanted to change, and couldn't. My CO let me take my own upper to Iraq, and I got the itch to do a SBR when I got back. I built it with the parts I want, so I could have it a certain way. Funny thing, I wanted it that way because I saw a cool Storm case online I liked. It was designed for a 7.5" SBR, so I ordered it, and built one to fit in it. Very happy to say it runs flawlessly. Was worried due to all the reports of the little 7.5s being so troublesome.

Last edited:

jwog27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    I don't have a lot of weapons, but my favorite is my smith and wesson ar. it's so much fun to shoot and it takes me back to my infantry days.

Top Bottom