• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bamtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2014
    Bloomington
    I love my LWRC M6 IC in OD Green. Honestly everything about it, but above all I would have to say how it feels. Such a solid, well-made, compact rifle.

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    My 03A4 sniper, because it is the real deal and has been there and done that!

14169542558_182ee5cfc2_z.jpg

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    My Ithica Model 37 12ga pumper holds a special place in my heart being an heirloom from my grandfather.
    But the icing on the cake is the lack of a disconnector. Fill with shells and hose those trenches!

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    Mine is a beat up Smith &Wesson model 36. I had a buddy of mine who was a US Marshal at the time pick it up in New York when he was there on a security detail. The gun was shipped to me and then after hearing it only cost $50.00 to buy I found out it was a NYPD trade in from a detective. And you can tell it had years on it. My buddy has since retired and moved to Minnesota. We keep in touch but knowing he picked it out I keep her around and will hand it down to my daughter with all my other toys someday.

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Probably my pair of Pachmayr Combat specials. One is a 5 inch the other a Commander. Bought several years apart at diffent ends of the country it was discovered they were a matched pair consecutive off the bench.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Probably my pair of Pachmayr Combat specials. One is a 5 inch the other a Commander. Bought several years apart at diffent ends of the country it was discovered they were a matched pair consecutive off the bench.

Wow, that would be an awesome find. It's great to put the pair together after so long.

lmyer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    South Bend
    Range Officer 45 that I customized myself. I really like the way it turned out! Guess I should have spent some of that effort on my deck!

seZzWZZ.jpg

Last edited:

Mitbaile

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I have only experienced a few different rifles first hand but I really enjoyed the shooting and the style of the FN FAL. Might have to be my next purchase.

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    OK, after reading this thread, I realize that all my guns are pretty pedestrian.

But my fav will always be my old TC Hawkin .50 cal. First gun I ever bought myself. I once won a canned ham with it at a muzzle loader shoot many years ago, and a grizzled old buckskinner slapped me on the back, spit a long stream of tobacco juice in the grass, and said "Yer a pretty good shooter, boy!"

Yeah, all my guns are fairly "normal" as well. Nothing earth moving to report.

However, my grandfather's old S&W Police .38 is one of my favorites. I still shoot it and it works like champ. I also have my father's ugly, miskept, H&R 9 shot 22.

These are only special to me.

Very cool story about the old buckskinner!!

Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    My Remington Nylon 66 my Dad got me as a boy; not much money value, but it's a .22 with a unique history and immediately recognizable.

hotcorner5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Mine would be a mossberg 500 pump. It was the very first gun that I bought at the age of 14. Actually, my father used the money I earned from a summer job to purchase the shotgun for me. I worked for 2 months at a strawberry patch picking 40 quarts of strawberries each day. As a 14 year old, working at 5am was rough. At the end of the summer, I took my earnings and made my purchase. I was really proud of what I accomplished that summer. A few months later, I shot my first eight point buck. I'll never let go of that gun. Plain and perfect for me.

Top Bottom