• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Just set a date with my wife for the Post and Washington store on the 14th.
    The girls will be along for some cake pops. Maybe another vacuum stainless tumbler is needed too.
    Not sure what time I'll make it there, but I'm looking forward to it.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Jesus H! When will the hippies let it go? I hate how they act like if you carry a gun, you are taking food off their table or forcibly removing their first born child from the house. Sooo, annoying.

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Definitely buying some gift cards and planning on open carry to my local Starbucks....I never go there, but my wife like the hot chocolate...never OC before... we'll see how it goes...

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    I'm not a coffee drinker, but I will be stopping at my local Starbucks for a hot chocolate and some kind of muffin/pastry in the morning and after work as well. You can be sure I'll give a heads up to the manager at the store of the many INGO members chipping in to offset the nutjobs.

Last edited:

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I would be down to meet up with some fellow INGO'ers in Bloomington. There are a couple starbucks, one near the intersection of Indiana and Kirkwood, and one on third street by the best buy. Anybody care to join me?

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I would be down for a Bloomington meet up. i am more of a westsider though, there is one by the Lowes on the westside. I probably wouldn't be able to make one until the later afternoon though.

FFJakeT

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Never had starbucks in my life, (hate coffee, so why would i want expensive coffee?). Think it is a place for hipsters, but I will be there just to buy my gf a coffee or buy me a bottle of water on valentine's day! I stop in there with a co-worker from time to time, and have never noticed the sign. Thanks!

qb1sho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    McCordsville, IN
    Chalk me up for a visit! I am not a big fan of coffee but they have pretty good hot chocolate! The wife likes that place....to expensive for me on a regular basis!

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    They have other stuff. I'll be having cocoa. The smell and taste of coffee... nevermind.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Okay. I just read the linked story and I'm pi**ed. I've been to exactly one Star Bucks in my life but I'll definitely be visiting the one at 1st Ave and Mill Rd. in Evansville. Furthermore, I'll carry my big, bad, ugly G21 in a Serpa with my TWO round mag pouch on my other hip. I might even fart if I walk by any Volvos in the parking lot.

Top Bottom