• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    I'm planning on hitting the one on Southport Road (just west of I65) in the morning 2/14. If anyone else wants to meet up, let me know. I'm open to other stores... that's the closest to me.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'm checking out the group calling for this boycott and they say this will just be the first. No doubt there will be more of these kind of boycotts coming. Also a pathetic video at the bottom with people who are scared and uncomfortable. One woman is scared because they might get the jitters from coffee while carrying guns.

Starbucks Promotes Pro-gun Agenda « Gun Victims Action Council

I love this quote from the guy

Starbucks, for some unknown reason, has said, 'Well, its the law, you know. If it's the law, we're going to let people bring guns into our stores.'.

The unknown reason?

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    My wife digs Starbucks. Every once in awhile I'll get a Vanilla Bean Frappacino. I know it sounds stupid, but I promise what you will end up with is the best tasting vanilla milkshake you've ever had. No coffee, no chocolate, just vanilla beans, ice cream, milk, etc. MMMM!

PS: Even the guy involved doesn't know why he calls himself a victim.

Last edited:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Did anyone else post a comment on the National Gun Victims Action Council's website? I wonder if it will be posted :rolleyes:

You know for 14 million members they don't seem to have much traffic on their website.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    By the way, it's mighty nice of the other side to help us organize this -- and to make sure no smelly antis are there.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    I dont drink coffee but i will be sure to take my wife. I'm currently awaiting my ltch but if it is hand by then I will certainly be carrying.

jontz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    I could spit into Michigan
    I will definitely be there. I'm even thinking about buying giftcards for birthdays, Christmas, etc. just to bump up sales. We need to make it their best sales day ever if we really want to send a message!

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I will definitely be there. I'm even thinking about buying giftcards for birthdays, Christmas, etc. just to bump up sales. We need to make it their best sales day ever if we really want to send a message!

I like that. If you are a semi-regular at Starbucks, you can buy a card to help pump up sales on that date and just use it later.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Just told the wife and daughters that we will be going to the North Starbucks on 14 Feb. Will have my INGO hat on, as well as properly concealed armament.

Top Bottom