• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Owned two 45 JHP. Both ran perfectly and were very accurate. Typical responses from people on this forum. They feel a need to bash everything and have never owned one or shot one.

When someone says there are better options (and there are) for just a bit more money was is that being a basher.
    Glad you had an OK experience with yours. I will not waste my money ob one. Is that bashing or just saying I do not like/trust that product.
    This is a typical response from you.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I have a hi point 9mm carbine and pistol. The carbine is very fun to shoot. Don't really know why I have kept it all these years, it is not a SHTF gun, hunting gun, or self defense gun to me, but I love it. The pistol was traded for about 20 years ago. I keep it hidden in my garage (un-attached) for emergency situations. It isn't kosher to store a gun in a garage, but it gives me piece of mind when I am outside working on projects. I usually always am carrying, but if I am not I am confident the hi point will help me out. I shoot it once a year for the past 20 years and never had a problem with it. It is a cheap gun that can perform well.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Owned two 45 JHP. Both ran perfectly and were very accurate. Typical responses from people on this forum. They feel a need to bash everything and have never owned one or shot one.
    Let's be a bit more on point. You just seem to feel the need to bash certain people on this forum. The OP was obviously looking for opinions. As with any make/model those opinions will differ.

Irishshooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Avon
    I have a hi-point 45 jhp. It was my 1st pistol and was a lot of fun and helped me learn what features were important in a gun. I keep it in the safe and get it out every now and then and it still shoots great every time and I can hit an 8" plate every time at 15yrds. But it is always funny when the gun snobs see it at the range and turn there nose up.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Mi opinium is thut U wood bee beter swerved too sav yer monny fur a betur gunn. Fer not to muck moor U cude git a lott beter gunn.

Jerry45Acp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    in the country
    I have a hi-point 45 jhp. It was my 1st pistol and was a lot of fun and helped me learn what features were important in a gun. I keep it in the safe and get it out every now and then and it still shoots great every time and I can hit an 8" plate every time at 15yrds. But it is always funny when the gun snobs see it at the range and turn there nose up.

I do not own any gun that shoots that poorly! I've sent handguns back to the factory if they didn't shoot 3 inches or less at 25 yards!

Jerry45Acp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    in the country
    "Hi-Points are great for the money...." - No, they're not "great" for anything.
    "Hi-Points are fine range guns...."
    - Using the word "fine" in the same sentence with "Hi-Point" should be a crime.
    "Hi-Points are good for night stands...." - Seriously? My family's lives deserve better quality protection than that!
    "Hi-Points make a nice trunk gun...." - Only if you leave it in the trunk (with the monkey).
    "Hi-Points have the best warranty..." - No, the "best" warranty is the one you never have to use!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You know Kut looking at his avatar may explain that comment...I thought the same thing you did at first and then I looked at his avatar and thought..."Yeah, I can see that.."

If I can not bust a sporting Clay at 25 yds. within 3 rds. I will send myself back to the factory because I know my guns are better than that.

sgt1968

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2015
    lynn
    thanks for the feed back. and if you dont like what i wish to talk about then go to a site thats more to your likeing.and i got the 9mm big but not bad for the money..

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    thanks for the feed back. and if you dont like what i wish to talk about then go to a site thats more to your likeing.and i got the 9mm big but not bad for the money..

Sweet!

Let us know how it works out.......As in Range Report.

I have owned 2 C9s. I do wish I kept one. I would do the new grips. Fun gun for the range and new shooters. If you buy the 10 round mags for the 9mm rifles they will work in your pistol but will hang out a bit.
    Don;t sweat the snobs. When I lived in IN I would go to Rousch and get aske if it was a Glock by folks newer to guns. There was an NRA instructor there who would cringe everytime I told him about getting asked.

Enjoy it.

sgt1968

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2015
    lynn
    i got one in 9mm and its not a bad gun . would i stake my life on it .dont know about that maybe once.lol going to get sve9 sw next. so thanks..

Top Bottom