• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Was just talking to a friend about VUPD's experience at this Point Blank. The general consensus, after having been there several times now, is that Point Blank is a Gander Mountain patron's range so it's hard for me to expect more than GM customer service or employee knowledge. This comment being made after several visits to the range and sales floor and helping a friend buy several firearms.
    Funny you should mention that.. I overheard someone saying that they had 10 former GM employees there. Go figure.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]
    Bright Firearms instructor trainee:draw:

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Funny you should mention that.. I overheard someone saying that they had 10 former GM employees there. Go figure.

[FONT=&]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&]-- [/FONT][FONT=&]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&] /[/FONT][FONT=&] RSO[/FONT]
    Bright Firearms instructor trainee:draw:

Well, there it is. Thanks, didn't know that. [Serious]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    :lmfao: Never seen it in noun form before. Thanks, Dave.

<Chris Berman voice> "Cameramonkey picks it up and he Could. Go. All. The. Way!" :laugh:

I dropped the ball at the goal line. I couldnt find a P word to end the sentence properly. (or at least as I wished) It was a pitiful performance on my part.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    " We reserve the right to refuse service to ANYone, at ANYtime, for ANY reason...."

I thought this went bye bye with the RIFRA thing.

The primary problem with this is that they already had him sign off on paperwork without the issue having been addressed, and already took his money, and then retroactively added terms.

HKUSP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Danville, IN
    Law and policy have been bleeding all over each other for so long, most numbskulls don't know the difference. I deal with that every day in my job. I'm not surprised this happened, and I share the O.P's frustration.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Would the responding officer(s) know that only ATF agents have the jurisdiction on that?

Idk..I'd think it would be funny to watch cops confront another cop for supposedly "breaking the law" and refusing to produce stamps in which the store has no say over...

Joe G

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    SE Indiana
    Idk..I'd think it would be funny to watch cops confront another cop for supposedly "breaking the law" and refusing to produce stamps in which the store has no say over...

Yeah but which one would get to use their jack boots on the other?? :runaway:

Top Bottom