• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Horsewing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2014
    Terre Haute
    I have a Sig p238 as my EDC. Very, very sweet. If it seems a bit small for you, the 9mm p938 is a bit bigger (but not too much) and is just as sweet. The husband has the p938 as his EDC-well until I talk him out of it.

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I think its funny that so many people opt for the smallest 380s, and then put extended mags or grip extensions on them. Why not just buy a 380 that is already that size?

My personal favorite 380 is the Sig 232. Its a classic - like a PPK, but smoother and more ergonomic.

Many people think that the older style 380 pistols are too big "because you can get a 9mm thats smaller". I think thats crap. The PPK, P232, Beretta 84, ect. are just big enough to get your entire hand on the grip, and just big enough to have real functional sights. I think they are a far cry better than the vestigal micro pistols like the LCP, 238, and P3AT.

Id rather have a gun that I can actually fight with, not just a token that allows me to "carry a pistol" without really carrying a pistol. An LCP is much better than having no gun at all, but a 6 shot, 3 finger pistol with essentially no sights is inarguably sub-optimal when it comes to combat application.

Last edited:

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    I've ankle carried a G27 for years, and just swapped it out for the G42. The 27 will move up in the rotation to IWB and the G23 will share the load. Fun Stuff.

so my favorite .380 is my only .380 - the G42.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    46151.jpg

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    CZ83 must be my favorite .380. It's the only .380 I own and I have four of them. But they're just interesting fun guns. If I'm going to carry anything I go 9mm. My carry nines are smaller/lighter than the .380's.

Top Bottom