• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

I know you call it as you see it, but you were one of the last people on this site I'd have expected to call Obama a fascist.

Was that in the executive order?

Nope. It was put into place under Obama.
    Obama Admin Is Gunning For Foreigner Social Media Data | The Daily Caller

The give-us-the-password-or-else can be applied to US citizens, too.

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2011/03/30/09-10139.pdf

Different than what is being discussed.

Alternative Fact, you can say you're Christian and be looked at differently.

I used Christian as it is viewed as the biggest and most common opposition to Muslim. But yes, you could use any religion other than Muslim.

Why couldn't you use Muslim? You do realize that the different Islamic sects persecute each other. Also what about let's say the Democratic Republic of Congo? Majority Christian, but one of the top sources of refugee immigration in the US.

Dr. George Tiller and John Britton, Tennesee Valley Unitarian Church the Olympic Bombings, all killed by nasty Muslims...oh wait it was Christian Extremists...see we all play the look how bad this religion is game.

Lets add Oklahoma City then,

Maybe in two of those the cause of the attacks were religion. The others were political.

What is the wording of the EO? It states that those that are not the predominate religion of the country i.e. Muslim are allowed expedited and less scrutiny than those that are of that religion. It's legaleese for saying Muslims cant and others can. And dismissing his verbal account of the EO vs the actual is EO is plain stupid. If I say my intent is to scam you on a sale, but I word the sale in a way that makes it legal do you just accept it?

Where does it say they will get less scrutiny? And as for the saying Muslims can't and others can, see above. Couldn't a Sunni Muslim in a predominately Shi'a country claim religious persecution and vice versa? Or any of the smaller sects?

Top Bottom