Are females in this country really that bad off?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I'm a pretty good sport, but certain comments remind me of why, if there is such a thing as reincarnation, i want to come back as a man, so I don't have to feel inferior. This isn't directed to those of you who are respectful, we are all pretty much in agreement here. I can take a joke most times, but...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm a pretty good sport, but certain comments remind me of why, if there is such a thing as reincarnation, i want to come back as a man, so I don't have to feel inferior. This isn't directed to those of you who are respectful, we are all pretty much in agreement here. I can take a joke most times, but...
    Maybe if you understood the people we are talking about then you would realize these are real comments that are true. These are women whom a lot of them do not shave, they do not regularly bath, they do hideous things with their menstral cycle "tools", and other horrible things. These are a bunch of nasty hippies. I'm not bashing all women because these women certainly DO NOT represent ladies of American Society! These are nasty nasty women who don't even want to be looked at as women really because that's sexist to them but yet they want to be looked at as women. They are mental!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    i want to come back as a sperm whale because they have the biggest tongue of any mammal!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Cindy,

I would not lump you in with that crowd.
    Being female does not put you in rank with those who were marching for reasons that normal thinking males can not ever understand.
    Being female in itself has nothing to do with the ranting and raving of those people.
    I as a man should be but am not offended by the verbal abuse leveled on us. Mainly just confusion and my head hurts trying to understand.
    In my confusion (as with most males.....not speaking for everyone of you guys but yes, I am) comes angst and even anger.

I get the same feelings when Gays band together in attempts to establish a protected class. It is no different than the events of yesterday.

In truth I wish I was reincarnated as a woman at times. It works both ways. Talk to my divorce lawyer.....:): there are advantages to either gender.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Maybe if you understood the people we are talking about then you would realize these are real comments that are true. These are women whom a lot of them do not shave, they do not regularly bath, they do hideous things with their menstral cycle "tools", and other horrible things. These are a bunch of nasty hippies. I'm not bashing all women because these women certainly DO NOT represent ladies of American Society! These are nasty nasty women who don't even want to be looked at as women really because that's sexist to them but yet they want to be looked at as women. They are mental!
    OK- i can understand that.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Cindy,

Being female does not put you in rank with those who were marching for reasons that normal thinking males can not ever understand.
    Being female in itself has nothing to do with the ranting and raving of those people.
    I as a man should be but am not offended by the verbal abuse leveled on us. Mainly just confusion and my head hurts trying to understand.
    In my confusion (as with most males.....not speaking for everyone of you guys but yes, I am) comes angst and even anger.

I get the same feelings when Gays band together in attempts to establish a protected class. It is no different than the events of yesterday.

In truth I wish I was reincarnated as a woman at times. It works both ways. Talk to my divorce lawyer.....:): there are advantages to either gender.

Oh, I was an idiot in my divorce. I was so brokenhearted that i just wanted it over with, as quick and painless as possible. What can i say, i was 23...had a lot to learn!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I would never want to be a woman. Woman have the hardest lives. Hell childbirth for one or even if you don't have children the monthly torment women must go through for the sake of the human race is terrible. I respect REAL WOMEN. Ladies. Even lesbians. I truly do. I want equal rights for all women.
    These so called women do a disservice to real women. Who I have great respect for, as a husband and as a father of a daughter.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I would never want to be a woman. Woman have the hardest lives. Hell childbirth for one or even if you don't have children the monthly torment women must go through for the sake of the human race is terrible. I respect REAL WOMEN. Ladies. Even lesbians. I truly do.
    These so called women do a disservice to real women. Who I have great respect for, as a husband and as a father of a daughter.

We have molly fish. The poor females are always pregnant, and sometimes they die. I'd hate to be them!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    OK- i can understand that.
    Ok good. Because it deffinately was not my intention to offend the real women we have here on ingo. I was speaking to a specific group. My wife is my queen and I know others here personaly who believe the way I do in the way they treat their spouses, as equals. But believe me my wife is so much better than me. I wake up every day glad she hasn't realized it yet :)

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Cindy,

Thanks- i was thinking TT was talking about women in general. I still don't like the "fish" term, but it's ok...i'm not a snowflake!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thanks- i was thinking TT was talking about women in general. I still don't like the "fish" term, but it's ok...i'm not a snowflake!
    It is what it is lol. Sorry Cindy sometimes I may be too literal but you get what you see with me. I've been with other dudes in confined spaces and we didn't bath for a month, I could describe guy smells too in order to be fair if you like? :)

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven

My joke was really meant as light hearted. I apologize if I offended you or anyone else.

i rib my wife about being on time. She rips on me because she had to assemble my garand for me the first time.

lolz

Top Bottom