• Status
    Not open for further replies.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    LOL, I am not going to talk you out of it.

Put it together!

We can help everybody else put their stuff together at the build party.

[stan] you bastard! [/stan]

I'm probably going to end up putting the damn thing together. I'll bring it to the build to maybe get some trigger time. The only thing I'm waiting on is the forend. I ordered one from Midway and they sent me the wrong one. I called and found out that the one they sent me was $100 more than the one I ordered....I shoulda kept it....bad karma so I sent it back....

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Me too

I have all the parts I need to build my next AR. I was planning on assembling the entire thing at the build party, but it's like cryptonite sitting there in the workshop. I swear it's like a force of nature pulling me out there. Talk me out of assembling it now instead of waiting another 18 days!

I feel your pain, bro. My Jewel trigger arrived today! Can I hold off? Not likely! :)

Just in case anybody is interested, the trigger came from Great Scott Shooters Products. He's a great guy. He sent the trigger via priority mail Monday. It was $185 shipped. The Jewel is a bit salty but this is the best price I've seen.

DRob

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Again, this is open to any and all AR enthusiasts! You don't have to be an INGO or MCFG member! It'll be a great learning experience!

As an aside, I got my Spike's barrel in to hold me over until my 20" comes in. I'll probably keep the 16" from Spikes and give it to my dad when I get the 20", the 16" just looks a little short for what I'm envisioning.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Just found out that I'm off work that day, but I have nothing to build. :crying:

Nick or Craig, wanna sell me one of your secret-squirrel-group-buy lowers? ;)

Wow, brother, thats like asking to date my sister. lol

Mark, just show up for moral support.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I plan on coming

I've got nothing to build (couldn't wait) but I think I'll show up just to see what I can learn. May have a MCFG member in tow also. Will there be any "show and tell" going on? Thought I might bring a couple of my ARs since, being varminters, they may be different than most of what might be there.

DRob

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I've got nothing to build (couldn't wait) but I think I'll show up just to see what I can learn. May have a MCFG member in tow also. Will there be any "show and tell" going on? Thought I might bring a couple of my ARs since, being varminters, they may be different than most of what might be there.

DRob

Bring what ya got! I'll make sure to get the racks out so people can place their "show and tell" items in the center of the room...

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Since a bunch of us are meeting on the 14th maybe we could organize a little swap meet. I got some old stuff (not much) that maybe I could trade or sell. almost 200 rds .22 magnum, some 16 guage shotgun ammo, AR15 buttstock and maybe some more stuff if I keep cleaning.

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Since a bunch of us are meeting on the 14th maybe we could organize a little swap meet. I got some old stuff (not much) that maybe I could trade or sell. almost 200 rds .22 magnum, some 16 guage shotgun ammo, AR15 buttstock and maybe some more stuff if I keep cleaning.

I'd say that if you have some stuff you want to swap, bring it. I am not going to be putting any more of my creative leadership energy toward organizing this into a swap meet:):, but I'd be happy to set-aside a table at the build to display your wares... Maybe you guys could bring a sheet of paper with your name on it to place under your stuff, that way everyone knows who's is what. You'll be on your own as far as policing your stuff and haggling....

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    AR-Build Party!!!

'Blue'

If you still have space, I'd like to come to your 'Scrapbooking party for guys!':rockwoot:

I would be a watcher and learner. Also, I'm willing to do whatever tasks you need done to keep the day moving along (Toting, moving, etc.).

lovemywoods

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    You certainly are welcom Dave! The more the merrier! There will be plenty of lookers and learners. I'll be anxious to see how many observers and how many builders we will have. I was just at the clubhouse tonight and I can't wait for this party. I doubt I'll need much 'gofer' help, but your offer is appreciated and I'm sure I can find something for you to do! lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom